Early Childhood Education
90% of brain development happens before the age of 6. Hence, early childhood education is the key to a flying start for every child.
Early childhood education (ECE) is more than preparation for primary school. It aims at the holistic development of a child’s social, emotional, cognitive, and physical needs in order to build a solid and broad foundation for lifelong learning and wellbeing. Science says that about 700 to 1000 neural connections are formed each second in the infant’s brain and by the time the child turns 3, the child has developed the ability to speak and learn. The period of 0 to 5 years is very crucial for every child’s mental and physical development which later transforms into well-balanced adults.
Chrysalis is the best pre-school
- The Only Indian Early Learning Program that conveys 575+ Unique Multidisciplinary encounters for each kid.
- Most-granted educational program roused by Waldorf, John Dewey, and Multiple Intelligence and Play way procedures.
- Child-driven methodology that encourages autonomous reasoning, theoretical agreement, and inventive learning.
- Scaffold learning with "I do, We do, You do" approach that adjusts to European wellbeing principles.
- Emphasis on 16 key abilities for physical, psychological, social, enthusiastic, language, and all-encompassing turn of events.
- Without stress climate that advances the most profound degree of adoration and energy for long-lasting learning.